Monday, May 7, 2007

Our Corner of the World

Hello dear aunts, uncles, and cousins!
There are so many of us spread around the country now that it is really difficult to keep up with each other. I miss not seeing you and knowing what is going on in your lives. We have been blessed with a wonderful and interesting family and we should do our best to stay close.

So... I think it is time for a family newletter. I would like to try this and see if it will work. This would give us a central place to update each other on life events, address changes, the new and exciting or even the regular everyday stuff.

You can send information and pictures to me at ellen.mitchell@comcast.net and I will get them on the website for all to see. (I don't check the emitche@gmail.com account {the one associated with this blog} very often.)

It won't be the same as Sunday afternoon at Grandma and Grandpa Romers, but it will be fun to *see* each other again!

No comments: